

I finally finished this yellow butterfly bag. The butterfly pattern came from
Leannes House. It took me longer to complete this bag than I had planned because of the hand quilting I did. It looks great, but when I showed it to my colleagues at work they didn't even know I hand quilted it...! I am very happy how it turned out though. The fabric for the bag was a pillow case I got from the Salvos sometime ago. I love to give new life to old objects I get from the opshops. These are great for birthday gifts..... Hope you noticed that there are butterflies on both sides of the bag!
Nice bag.
ReplyDeletei love it! it's beautiful! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Kit, many people were commented on it when I used it this morning - N
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it was once an old pillow case.
ReplyDeleteyes I noticed the yellow butterflies... cute.
Hello My latest obsession, long time no see!!! Yes, it was an old pillow case brought back to life in a form of bag! Try it some day and you would love it - thanks for dropping by - Natima
ReplyDelete