Exhibition

August 23, 2009

The Winner of the Birthday Giveaways

We returned from our mini vacation tonight (Sunday 23 August). Without delay, I got busy preparing for the giveaway draw. My random generator system consists of typing out all the entries, cutting them up into strips, and putting them all in a hat. I then got DH to draw one out for me. I think that this is as fair as it can be.

Here he is in action drawing a name out of the hat!

And the winner is Anna of QUILTMUM'S JOURNEY. Congratulation Anna and thanks for your entry.

These are your winning prizes:

A handmade journal with log-cabin cover and a Patchwork Bags Magazine. I am sure you will like them.

This was my first giveaway since I started blogging 8 months ago. I really enjoyed the process. I enjoyed planning it, making the journal, and looking for something to go with it. I am already thinking of another giveaway at around Christmas time.

Thanks everyone for your enties. I am sorry I did not respond to any of you because I was away from home and the only internet connection was through my iPhone. Typing with one finger is never a favorite of mine!

14 comments:

  1. She will be thrilled with that generous lovely win, Natima. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice give away. I'm sure Anna is one happy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nedra and Marydon are right Natima, - I am thrilled to win your beautiful journal and magazine. I love hand made things that people have taken their time and energy to create. It is a special prize and I am one lucky lady this week.
    Warmest regards from Western Canada,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to quiltmom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Quilmom!!! And thank you Natima for hosting this wonderful giveaway...Have a lovely day...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation to Quilmom !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you mentioned random generator system, my geeky mind was thinking of the all the ones that involved mathematical modeling! Little did I know it was going to be the good ole' fashion way! Thanks for the fun event...good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations...I'm sure Anna is one happy lady.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Anna - sorry, Natima I must have missed your birthday - hope it was one of the happiest and hope the year ahead it just great for you!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great giveaway , glad you're back !

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I mentioned on your other blog, I am so happy to have you back, but know you will be missing your lovely little Isa :)I am just thankful you had a safe trip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Anna, for winning such a wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to quiltmom!!!

    ReplyDelete