January 31, 2009

Natima's Flower Garden #2

First lesson was fusible applique, it is the easiest method of applique and if you already have embroidery skill the rest is easy. This is Lynda's block in progress

The end of the day Lynda completed 4 blocks with 4 different applique methods. The finish quilt will look nice with the pink and green. Hope you are happy Lynda.

To follow on from the last image of Natima's flower garden quilt. I just found this quilt tucked away in my quilting storage. This is an original quilt to go with the applique patterns. It is a sweet little wall hanging and it cover all hand applique techniques. I am excited to be teaching this workshop again this Sunday.

2 comments:

My latest obsession said...

Oh how sweet, this quilt is simular to the fabrics I have chosen.

I am looking forward to learning this quilting technique.

I will show you Natima how my altered suitcase is progressing tomorrow.

Nat Palaskas said...

Not too fast My latest obsession!!! Look at my latest posts of the altered suitcase......!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...