July 30, 2015

Mother - Daughter Collaboration

I thought I would quickly sneak in a short post before the weekend. I'm so chuffed to share with you that my daughter Kitiya and I teamed up to create a DIY project An introduction to eco-dyeing for the Frankie Magazine blog. Kitiya and I spent a Sunday afternoon dyeing, styling and photographing the whole process from start to finish. It was a lot of fun. 

Here are some photos from the project. Make sure to visit Frankie Magazine blog to read the article.

The cover photo

Project photo

Another photo from the project


Have a nice weekend everyone.

Until next time
Nat

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations! How wonderful it is that you can team up with your daughter to create such beautiful work. I'm off to check it out now!

Terry said...

Great photos and instructions in Frankie. Really nice that you two get to share your passins for craft and sharing with others.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I read the article Nat....it is so very very good and informative as I really didn't know how it was done! Good on you both for a job well done!

Els said...

How lovely Nat, working together .... and with such a result !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...