The first one that comes to my mind would be Dzintra, my friend from both real life and in blogland, but Dzintra was already on Micki's list with me. Another dear friend is Serena, but she was also on the list. So I would dedicate this award to my newer friends and supporter of my blog. I have visited many diverse blogs such as quilting, digital image, postcard and scrap booking blogs. So below are the blogs I am giveing the Friendshop Award to:
- Wendy is a young and talented quilter and a celebrity in her own right. Wendy published many of her quilts in magazines. Visit her blog and view her many beautiful quilts.
- Lay Hoon has two blogs; one for Travel Postcard and anther is a scrap booking blog. Both of her blogs are most interesting to read and learn. I love travel so I am interested to read all her postcards sent from around the world.
- Jane is a digital scrapbook maker. I got interested in digital imaging and was in search of such blogs when I found Jane's blog. We have been emailing ever since.
- Lyn was my polka dot swap partner. I was glad to have met Lyn and I became her blog's follower. Lyn is very creative with her quilting style, so visit her blog to see for yourself.
- Pat is an outdoor quilters. Pat spends a lot of her time gardening and tending to her vegetable garden. She has been supporting my blog for quite sometimes now. Thanks Pat.
- Marydon is well known for her kindness support of many blogs. Marydon's blog is very informative and interesting to read. Thanks Marydon for frequently leaving comments on my posts. I really do appreciate it.
- Kim only started blogging since May this year, but Kim is not new to quilting. She has quite a range of wonderful quilts on her blog, so please visit Kim to give her support.
- Marl is very new to blogging and I would like to give her a chance to be recognizes on the blogland too.
Feel free to visit and introduce yourself to any of the above blogs and get to know each other because isn't making friends what blogging is all about. I have enjoy blogging tremendously and thanks everyone for your kind support.