I finally can show you the finished bojagi. I posted a photo on my Daily Life Inspiration blog for those of you visit it. I'm very happy with this bojagi cloth; so much so that I started a new one. This time I'm making one in blue, and it's for me.
Apart from the bojagi project, I did some Eco-dyeing as well. A busy couple of weeks I say...
There was enough sunshine to shoot a few photos this weekend. A lovely lemon tree in the backyard was perfect for a prop.
A little breeze made an interesting photo. There is an exhibition at Ziguzagu/Kazari in October, and I'm putting this piece in the exhibition.
Here is the new bojagi cloth. Some pieces were already stitched together. I'm making one unit at a time. I then lay them together and fill in the missing spaces when I need to. It's going to be larger than the pink one. I do have a lot of blue fabric to play with.
I am very happy with this batch of dye. I used a solution of oak leaves for this. I soaked the oak leaves at the beginning of atumn and when I was ready to use it, the colour was a dark and rich looking liquid. I used a few different leaves for the bundles. You can see orange areas made by eucalyptus leaves.
Every time I open bundles I wish I had left them longer. Well, too late now. I think they turned out okay regardless.
If you haven't visited my photo blog 'Daily Life Inspiration' I hope you do. I have been enjoy posting a photo each day. Also enjoy photographing all sort of photos from various places. On top of everything, I'm learning a lot about taking arty photos...
Until next time